Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
paris
ĮĖJIMAS/IŠĖJIMAS

Share | 

ĮĖJIMAS/IŠĖJIMAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some people are magic, and others are just the illusion of it.
Priority : WHAT IS BAD FOR THE HEART IS GOOD FOR THE ART. THE TERRIBLE IRONY OF OUR LIVES AS ARTISTS.
Location : Because the world is so full of death and horror, I try again and again to console my heart and pick the flowers that grow in the midst of hell.
Accounts : SASHA; CAT
Name : LAURRA
Some people are magic, and others are just the illusion of it.
Artemisia Helena Moriarty

PostSubject: ĮĖJIMAS/IŠĖJIMAS   Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
http://wolfbogdanow.tumblr.com/

Do not let her icy demeanor fool you, for she is pure fire, and she will burn the world.
Priority : The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Location : And her I love you’s sounds a hell of a lot like you can always come home.
Accounts : roxette; Draco; Allegra
Name : Laurita
Do not let her icy demeanor fool you, for she is pure fire, and she will burn the world.
Shantel Kyara Knight

PostSubject: Re: ĮĖJIMAS/IŠĖJIMAS   Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:01 am

privažiuoja su Javieru, kuris sustojęs įdomiai krenkšteli. - nesijaudink, Javierai, nėščia negrįšiu, - pratarusi nusišypso jam ir išlipusi nukulniuoja vidun. na, nebent nėštumas užkrečiamas, bet...
Back to top Go down

Dispute not with her: she is lunatic.
Priority : Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.
Location : Paris is the only city in the world where starving to death is still considered an art
Accounts : RAkė & ISAAC & CHRISTIAN & ARIEL
Name : Liveta
Dispute not with her: she is lunatic.
Íris Eyrún Árnadóttir

PostSubject: Re: ĮĖJIMAS/IŠĖJIMAS   Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Privažiuoja čionai pati su savo mašiniuku ir nieko nelaukdama išlipa. Nu keista vieta susitikimams, bet puiki atmosfera turbūt... po tokio ilgo laiko. Žodžiu, daug negalvodama, nueina į vidų. 
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ĮĖJIMAS/IŠĖJIMAS   

Back to top Go down

ĮĖJIMAS/IŠĖJIMAS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paris, Prada, Pearls, Perfume :: Sekso muziejus-