Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
paris
grupės

grupės

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Priority : You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
Accounts : Pascal, Percival, Nadira and Safira
Name : Fire
Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Camilla Arya Knight

PostSubject: grupės   Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:04 pm

LOVE
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.”

FRIENDSHIP
“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”

FAMILY
“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching - they are your family. ”

MONEY
“Money isn't everything...but it ranks right up there with oxygen. It cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.”

PLEASURE
“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”

SUCCESS
“I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ”

ART
“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
Back to top Go down

We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out.
We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out.
Edgar Isaïe Subercaseaux

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 pm

prie success priskirkit
Back to top Go down

I am a savage. Couldn’t you tell? I warned you I’m part heaven and equal parts hell
Priority : Nights when we kept dancing, changing all our plans and making every day a holiday. Feel the years start burning, city lights they're turning, something 'bout this feels the same
Location : Tired of the days living in the dark she ran to the place where wild things are
Accounts : narcizas
Name : Gabrielė
I am a savage. Couldn’t you tell? I warned you I’m part heaven and equal parts hell
Elettra Hera Eliades

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Arcene Alexandra Belrose

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:27 pm

family
Back to top Go down

Priority : Nights when we kept dancing, changing all our plans and making every day a holiday. Feel the years start burning, city lights they're turning, something 'bout this feels the same
Location : Tired of the days living in the dark she ran to the place where wild things are
Elettra Hera Eliades

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Everything is overwhelming, At least everything that matters is.
Priority : Because there was a hunger in me to see everything and do everything. I wanted to be everyone I saw. I wasn't enough for me. Can you understand that?
Location : There is but one Paris and however hard living may be here, and if it became worse and harder even—the French air clears up the brain and does good—a world of good.
Accounts : Melissa & Vivian
Everything is overwhelming, At least everything that matters is.
Adam Ibrahim Mansour

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Success
Back to top Go down

Elettra Hera Eliades

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:01 am

Back to top Go down

Killian Archil Chadwell

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:17 am

pleasure
Back to top Go down

Eric Heimdall Olafsson

PostSubject: Re: grupės   Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Success
Back to top Go down

Priority : pleasure