Oh Paris, you know
I held on too much .
paris
nepradėk nuo nulio

nepradėk nuo nulio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Priority : You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
Accounts : Pascal, Percival, Marcus, Nadira and Safira
Name : Fire
Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Camilla Arya Knight

PostSubject: nepradėk nuo nulio   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:21 pm

NEPRADĖK NUO NULIO

Forume yra nemažai nenaudojamų accountų, kuriuos su dideliu džiaugsmu daliname žmonėms, kurie yra pasiruošę įsilieti į mūsų ratą, tačiau nenori būti pliki basi, o pageidautų turėti šiokį tokį pranešimų kapitalą. Viskas ką jums reikia padaryti tai narių sąraše pasearchinti žodį "PICASSO" ir išsirinkti labiausiai širdelei patikusį variantą, o tada paprašyti prisijungimo duomenų čia  
jeigu ką tai : paspauskit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nepradėk nuo nulio   Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Kurią nors į Jeanne Lola Bonnet
Back to top Go down

I am a savage. Couldn’t you tell? I warned you I’m part heaven and equal parts hell
Priority : Nights when we kept dancing, changing all our plans and making every day a holiday. Feel the years start burning, city lights they're turning, something 'bout this feels the same
Location : Tired of the days living in the dark she ran to the place where wild things are
Accounts : narcizas
Name : Gabrielė
I am a savage. Couldn’t you tell? I warned you I’m part heaven and equal parts hell
Elettra Hera Eliades

PostSubject: Re: nepradėk nuo nulio   Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:17 pm

tuoj bus, pass: paris123
Back to top Go down

Priority : HAPPINESS, TRUE HAPPINESS, IS AN INNER QUALITY. IT IS A STATE OF MIND. IF YOUR MIND IS AT PEACE, YOU ARE HAPPY. IF YOUR MIND IS AT PEACE, BUT YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE, YOU CAN BE HAPPY. IF YOU HAVE EVERYTHING THE WORLD CAN GIVE - PLEASURE, POSSESSIONS, POWER - BUT LACK PEACE OF MIND, YOU CAN NEVER BE HAPPY.
Location : If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.

Jonathan Lionel Ronald

PostSubject: Re: nepradėk nuo nulio   Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:09 am

03 į Quinton Zane Delgado
Back to top Go down

Priority : Nights when we kept dancing, changing all our plans and making every day a holiday. Feel the years start burning, city lights they're turning, something 'bout this feels the same
Location : Tired of the days living in the dark she ran to the place where wild things are
Accounts : narcizas
Elettra Hera Eliades

PostSubject: Re: nepradėk nuo nulio   Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:05 pm

@Elettra Hera Eliades wrote:
Back to top Go down

Ouu

PostSubject: Re: nepradėk nuo nulio   Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:22 pm

PICASSO01 Į Zahara Cecilia Mendoza, ačiūū
Back to top Go down

You are wicked, and you are cruel, but my god, are you divine. Oh darling, how you burn.
Priority : my favourite position is CEO
Location : I AM A WORLD THAT CANNOT BE EXPLORED IN ONE DAY. I AM NOT A PLACE FOR COWARDS.
Accounts : elettra, dorian
You are wicked, and you are cruel, but my god, are you divine. Oh darling, how you burn.
Eva Narcissa Lefèvre

PostSubject: Re: nepradėk nuo nulio   Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nepradėk nuo nulio   

Back to top Go down

nepradėk nuo nulio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1