All love's luxuries
Are here for you and me.
Noriu matyti forume - Page 2

Noriu matyti forume

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it
Priority : Thunder breaks in your chest lightening flashes in your eyes. The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Location : The circus is a jealous wench. Indeed that is an understatement. She is a ravening hag who sucks your vitality as a vampire drinks blood – who kills the brightest stars in her crown and will allow no private life for those who serve her; wrecking their homes, ruining their bodies, and destroying the happiness of their loved ones by her insatiable demands. She is all of these things, and yet, I love her as I love nothing else on earth.
Accounts : Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Olivier, Percival, Sofia
Name : Fire
The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Hannah John-Kamen

Back to top Go down
Arianna Carolina Rossetti

I can see your true colors,
ain't nothin' true.
Priority : I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry.
Accounts : Harvey.
Name : л а у р р а
I can see your true colors, ain't nothin' true.

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Amy Adams

Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 2KHoelX

Ezra Miller

Back to top Go down
Felicity Danae Lencastre

Priority : Find a beautiful piece of art. If you fall in love with Van Gogh or Matisse or John Oliver Killens, or if you fall love with the music of Coltrane, the music of Aretha Franklin, or the music of Chopin - find some beautiful art and admire it, and realize that that was created by human beings just like you, no more human, no less.
Location : Stardust fell from her lips, and she bled out liquid gold. She was the entire universe wrapped up in a girl, and it was far too much to contain.
Name : Gabrielė
Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 Tumblr_peqpivPDpL1vdkwzno5_250
Felicity Danae Lencastre

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 10:48 pm

lucy boynton

kaya scodelario

zac efron

florence welch

Back to top Go down
Percival Geoffrey Valeska

This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.
Priority : There's no man, alive or dead, who's going to fault you for living.
Location : Point me in the right direction, and shut the fuck up. I'm the one calling the shots now. Fall in line or fall down a fucking well.
Accounts : Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Olivier, Sofia, Willow
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.
Percival Geoffrey Valeska

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:19 am

Erica Cerra

Lesley-Ann Brandt

Lauren German and Aimee Garcia

Bob Morley

Ricky Whittle

Back to top Go down
Harvey Elijah Fitzgerald

Friends are like the autumn,
every year they leavin'.
Priority : and take care of kin plus my dearest friends who gave me bread or a bed when I had no ins or stole the shovel when I went to dig my grave again.
Location : it's what it is, it's how I live all the places I've been I wish I could’ve been there myself.
Accounts : Arianna.
Name : antisocial
Friends are like the autumn, every year they leavin'.
Harvey Elijah Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 8:37 am

Theo Hutchcraft

Back to top Go down
http://nancywhelers.tumblr.com/
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

Priority : Thunder breaks in your chest lightening flashes in your eyes. The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Location : The circus is a jealous wench. Indeed that is an understatement. She is a ravening hag who sucks your vitality as a vampire drinks blood – who kills the brightest stars in her crown and will allow no private life for those who serve her; wrecking their homes, ruining their bodies, and destroying the happiness of their loved ones by her insatiable demands. She is all of these things, and yet, I love her as I love nothing else on earth.
Accounts : Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Olivier, Percival, Sofia
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 11:43 pm

Robert Pattinson

Back to top Go down

I can see your true colors,
ain't nothin' true.
Priority : I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry.
Accounts : Harvey.
Name : л а у р р а
I can see your true colors, ain't nothin' true.

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Riz Ahmed

Back to top Go down
Olivier Azazel D’aramitz

You have corrupted my imagination and inflamed my blood.
Priority : A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.
Location : There are times when wisdom cannot be found in the chambers of parliament or the halls of academia but at the unpretentious setting of the kitchen table.
Accounts : Azariah, Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Sofia, Willow
You have corrupted my imagination and inflamed my blood.
Olivier Azazel D’aramitz

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Chris Pine

Michael Fassbender

Sebastian Stan

Miguel ángel Silvestre

Luke Pasqualino

Olivia Munn

Sofia Boutella

Amanda Seyfried

Eddie Redmayne

Joe Jonas

Phoebe Tonkin

Gemma Chan

Lana Condor

Justin Timberlake

Back to top Go down
Harvey Elijah Fitzgerald

Friends are like the autumn,
every year they leavin'.
Priority : and take care of kin plus my dearest friends who gave me bread or a bed when I had no ins or stole the shovel when I went to dig my grave again.
Location : it's what it is, it's how I live all the places I've been I wish I could’ve been there myself.
Accounts : Arianna.
Name : antisocial
Friends are like the autumn, every year they leavin'.
Harvey Elijah Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 12:40 pm

Alex Turner

Back to top Go down
http://nancywhelers.tumblr.com/
Luna Bethany Reinhart

Priority : love
Accounts : Aurora
Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 Tumblr_peqpivPDpL1vdkwzno5_250
Luna Bethany Reinhart

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Hero Fiennes Tiffin

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noriu matyti forume

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next