I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you.
Noriu matyti forume - Page 6

Noriu matyti forume

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Arianna Sonia Frusciante

reality is thin ice, but most people skate on it their whole lives and never fall.
Priority : love is not something we wind up, something we set or control. love is just like art. a force that comes into our lives without any rules, expectations or limitations.
Accounts : Harvey & Sasha
Name : Laura
reality is thin ice, but most people skate on it their whole lives and never fall.
Arianna Sonia Frusciante

Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:59 pm

Halsey

Back to top Go down
https://arthurtfleck.tumblr.com/
Amelia Lynn Marino

All that we are is the result of what we have thought
Priority : If you could be anyone, would you choose to be yourself?
Location : I don’t care if it’s a sad good-bye or a bad good-bye, but when I leave a place I like to know I’m leaving it.
All that we are is the result of what we have thought
Amelia Lynn Marino

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:07 am

BILL SKARSGARD

BEAU MIRCHOFF

Back to top Go down
Genevieve de Funès

I hope to arrive at my death, late, in love, and a little drunk.
Priority : Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Name : america
I hope to arrive at my death, late, in love, and a little drunk.
Genevieve de Funès

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Taylor Lashae

Back to top Go down

Priority : all of my friends, we're a disaster. we love being caught up in the action, eating fire and smoke
Location : maybe, we can find a place to feel good and we can treat people with kindness
Name : Greta
Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 IG6ppv7
Gilbert Theo Wright

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:01 pm

Tyler the Creator

Louis Tomlinson

Paul Rudd

Hayley Williams

Fionn Whitehead

Billie Eilish

Back to top Go down
Arianna Sonia Frusciante

Priority : love is not something we wind up, something we set or control. love is just like art. a force that comes into our lives without any rules, expectations or limitations.
Arianna Sonia Frusciante

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:26 pm

Hannah John-Kamen

TESSA THOMPSON

Gavin Leatherwood

Back to top Go down
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Priority : Thunder breaks in your chest lightening flashes in your eyes. The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Location : The race track is a jealous wench. Indeed that is an understatement. She is a ravening hag who sucks your vitality as a vampire drinks blood – who kills the brightest stars in her crown and will allow no private life for those who serve her; wrecking their homes, ruining their bodies, and destroying the happiness of their loved ones by her insatiable demands. She is all of these things, and yet, I love her as I love nothing else on earth.
Accounts : Aileen, Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Nazaire, Olivier
Name : Fire
The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 9:55 pm

Saoirse Ronan

Back to top Go down
Arianna Sonia Frusciante

Arianna Sonia Frusciante

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:49 pm

Penelope Cruz

Back to top Go down
Camila Arya Knight

Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Priority : In her heart there's a hole there's a black mark on her soul. In her hands is my heart and she won't let go 'till it's scarred. Tried to breathe but I can't 'cause the air she feeds me is damned. Got a touch like a thorn 'cause the girl she's hiding horns.
Location : We shall take a star out of the skies and shall set thousands of worlds on fire.
Accounts : Aileen, Balthazar, Michael, Nazaire, Olivier, Saveria
Name : Fire
Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Camila Arya Knight

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 8:46 pm

Shantel VanSanten

Lucy Hale

Jamie Chung

Melissa Benoist

Janet Montgomery

Back to top Go down
Gal Zilberstein

la luna ci teneva compagnia
Priority : MONEY
Name : REPSMEP
Gal Zilberstein

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 pm

ANGELINA JOLIE

Back to top Go down
Gal Zilberstein

Priority : MONEY
Name : REPSMEP
Gal Zilberstein

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm

CHARLIZE THERON

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noriu matyti forume   Noriu matyti forume - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noriu matyti forume

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6