All love's luxuries
Are here for you and me.
Ištrinti nariai

Ištrinti nariai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it
Priority : Thunder breaks in your chest lightening flashes in your eyes. The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Location : The race track is a jealous wench. Indeed that is an understatement. She is a ravening hag who sucks your vitality as a vampire drinks blood – who kills the brightest stars in her crown and will allow no private life for those who serve her; wrecking their homes, ruining their bodies, and destroying the happiness of their loved ones by her insatiable demands. She is all of these things, and yet, I love her as I love nothing else on earth.
Accounts : Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Olivier, Sofia, Xavier
Name : Fire
The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it
Saveria Lia Fibonacci

Ištrinti nariai Empty
PostSubject: Ištrinti nariai   Ištrinti nariai EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 11:15 pm

IŠTRINTI NARIAI

x surašomi ištrintų narių nickname'ai
Back to top Go down
Olivier Azazel D’aramitz

You have corrupted my imagination and inflamed my blood.
Priority : A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.
Location : There are times when wisdom cannot be found in the chambers of parliament or the halls of academia but at the unpretentious setting of the kitchen table.
Accounts : Balthazar, Camila, Michael, Saveria, Sofia, Xavier
Name : Fire
You have corrupted my imagination and inflamed my blood.
Olivier Azazel D’aramitz

Ištrinti nariai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ištrinti nariai   Ištrinti nariai EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:18 pm

x STELLA MAXWELL - Penelope Fleur Davidson
x Jessica Kellgren-Fozard - Charlotte Lynn Winterborn
Back to top Go down

Ištrinti nariai

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Paris, Prada, Pearls, Perfume :: forumas :: Your favourite passion, your favourite game-