E buonasera, signore e signori,
fuori gli attori.
Grupės

Grupės

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camila Thalia Alvarado

Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Credit : Aes gif: beautifulchaos♡♡; code, icon, sig gif: desertrose♥♥
Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Camila Thalia Alvarado

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Grupės   Grupės EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:03 pm

CREATIVITY
Imagination is everything. “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”

FORTUNE
Oh, I am fortune's fool! “Fortune draws her breath through cracks that make coarse the route on which we march to success. She is an invisible, unconquerable creature that rules commonfolk and noble alike.”

CRIME
Illegal is always faster. “I know that I am what some people would say problematic. I mean problematic in the sense that I'm not all bad. And that was your mistake. You should've owned your last name. The rich, dashing son of a killer, oh, those little devils would've loved ya. Am I right? You're my boy. Don't forget that.”

FRIENDSHIP
There is nothing better than a friend. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”

PLEASURE
If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. “She thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”

LOVE
We accept the love we think we deserve. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.”

FAMILY
Families are messy. “My dear, if there's one thing I've learned over the eons, it's that you can't give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it. It doesn't matter if they hate you, or embarrass you, or simply don't appreciate your genius. They will always be there for you.”
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Isaac Mortello

Grupės 1wdcFsO
Credit : desertrose, beautifulchaos
Leonardo Isaac Mortello

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grupės   Grupės EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 12:16 pm

crime, aciu!
Back to top Go down
Soraya Leyla Jazayeri

The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Credit : Aes gif, icon: beautifulchaos♡♡; code: desertrose♥
The fragility of life is what makes it beautiful and the gods never let you forget it.
Soraya Leyla Jazayeri

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grupės   Grupės EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 12:27 pm

Grupės 3083596453
Back to top Go down
Margaux LeClair

Grupės 1wdcFsO
Margaux LeClair

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grupės   Grupės EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 8:56 pm

love
Back to top Go down
Lazarus James Mercier

Credit : koduotė: desertrose♥; jake gifas: fire breather♥
The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.
Lazarus James Mercier

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grupės   Grupės EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Eriq Gauthier Côté

There is a crack in everything.That’s how the light gets in.
Credit : desertrose(sponsored by bro laura)
There is a crack in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.
Eriq Gauthier Côté

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grupės   Grupės EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 2:15 pm

prie creativity Grupės 2192631791
Back to top Go down
Ariadne Iro Nikolopoulos

Every demon wants his pound of flesh but I like to keep some things to myself.
Credit : Aes gif: beautifulchaos♡♡; code, icon, rank gif: desertrose♥♥
Every demon wants his pound of flesh but I like to keep some things to myself.
Ariadne Iro Nikolopoulos

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grupės   Grupės EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Grupės 3412655464
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Grupės Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grupės   Grupės Empty

Back to top Go down

Grupės

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Paris, Taxi, Restaurant :: welcome to the final show :: Coucou ! Tu dors ? Oh, j'suis désolée...-