+4
Delilah Margaux LeClair
Connie Lee McAllister
Charlotte Gauthier
Mylène Verona Teivel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mylène Verona Teivel

Every dead body on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person so maybe calm down.
Every dead body on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person so maybe calm down.
Mylène Verona Teivel

Grupės Empty

Today, 'citizen' tends to specify a person who legally belongs to a country, and 'resident' is used, generally, for a person who is legally living or working in a particular locality.
What is the difference between resident and tourist?
A tourist is a temporary visitor, generally a vacationer, not a business traveler. A resident lives there.
Am I a tourist or a traveler?
Both are travelling, and both should be enjoying themselves and their surroundings. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the definitions are; Traveller (or traveler) “A person who is travelling, or who often travels.”Tourist “A person who travels for pleasure.” If a tourist is a person who travels for pleasure.
In British English, “traveller” with a double “l” is the most common. In American English, “traveler" with one “l” is standard.
What is the difference between a business traveler and a leisure traveler?
The business traveler has a specific purpose, like sales, networking, customer service, project work, training, or conference participation. The purpose of leisure travel is to visit tourist destinations for a vacation. It mainly focuses on recreation and sightseeing. Adventure tourism is also part of leisure travel.

Citizen

a person who, by place of birth, nationality of one or both parents, or naturalization is granted full rights and responsibilities as a member of a nation or political community.
“I think Paris smells, and not just sweet but melancholy and curious, sometimes sad but always enticing and seductive. She’s a city for all the senses, for artists and writers and musicians and dreamers, for fantasies, for long walks and wine and lovers and yes, for mysteries.”

RESIDENT

a person who has the legal right to live in a particular country that they were not born in.
“Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I'd never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn't know what. Maybe it was something I'd forgotten or something I've been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive. That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. And I felt Paris fall in love with me.”

Traveler

a person who moves around from place to place instead of living in one place for a long time.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”

Absent

not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing.
“Right now I just want to chill for a while. TAKE A HIATUS from all the craziness. To clean my house, see my family. Just see some movies and pick some strawberries.”

Last edited by Mylène Verona Teivel on 2024-06-30, 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostGrupės Empty2024-05-28, 6:56 pm
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Gauthier

Grupės Zln0UCY
Credit : desertrose
Charlotte Gauthier

Grupės Empty

Citizen please Grupės 3130251566

Mylène Verona Teivel liked your post ♡

PostGrupės Empty2024-06-13, 12:03 pm
Back to top Go down
Mylène Verona Teivel

Mylène Verona Teivel

Grupės Empty

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
PostGrupės Empty2024-06-13, 12:04 pm
Back to top Go down
Connie Lee McAllister

Grupės Zln0UCY
Credit : desertrose ♥
Connie Lee McAllister

Grupės Empty

traveler, aciuu Grupės 1737593873
PostGrupės Empty2024-06-23, 3:10 pm
Back to top Go down

Grupės Zln0UCY
fantôme9

Grupės Empty

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
PostGrupės Empty2024-06-23, 3:16 pm
Back to top Go down
Delilah Margaux LeClair

Grupės Zln0UCY
Credit : starboy
Delilah Margaux LeClair

Grupės Empty

traveler, merci Grupės 2192631791
PostGrupės Empty2024-06-23, 10:42 pm
Back to top Go down

Grupės Zln0UCY
fantôme9

Grupės Empty

Devon Selina de Beaufort wrote:
heart-suit_2665-fe0f
PostGrupės Empty2024-06-23, 11:09 pm
Back to top Go down
Jocelyne Gaëlle Cassel

I make myself laugh entirely too much for a sane person
Credit : kodas, ikona, gifai: desertrose;
I make myself laugh entirely too much for a sane person
Jocelyne Gaëlle Cassel

Grupės Empty

citizen heart-suit_2665-fe0f
PostGrupės Empty2024-06-30, 8:39 pm
Back to top Go down
Venetia Romee Piastri

I am harsh. I'm also demanding, stubborn, self-sufficient and always right. In bed, at the office, and everywhere else.
I am harsh. I'm also demanding, stubborn, self-sufficient and always right. In bed, at the office, and everywhere else.
Venetia Romee Piastri

Grupės Empty

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
PostGrupės Empty2024-06-30, 8:42 pm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Grupės Empty

CITIZEN , merci Grupės 2192631791
PostGrupės Empty2024-07-03, 12:38 pm
Back to top Go down
Venetia Romee Piastri

Venetia Romee Piastri

Grupės Empty

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
PostGrupės Empty2024-07-03, 12:48 pm
Back to top Go down
Aiden Max Mason

Grupės Zln0UCY
Credit : parasas lygtais starboy
Aiden Max Mason

Grupės Empty

RESIDENT, aciu Grupės 1737593873
PostGrupės Empty2024-07-06, 4:46 pm
Back to top Go down
Venetia Romee Piastri

Venetia Romee Piastri

Grupės Empty

heart-suit_2665-fe0f
PostGrupės Empty2024-07-25, 4:14 pm
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Grupės Empty

PostGrupės Empty
Back to top Go down

Grupės
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
L’AMOUR DE MA VIE :: Changing everything I hate about myself :: And I was born to be anything I wanted to be :: svarbios temos-